Initial Trip Inspection & Basic Report ............... $250
Lab Fees based on type and quantity ................ $xxx
Total Cost ...... $250 Plus lab fees
Common Lab Fees
Air Sample…$75 per sample
Carpet Dust Analysis .... $118 per sample
Additional Sample Costs are on the left panel.
HOME OR APARTMENT:
A single story home or apartment without a basement or crawlspace generally requires an air sample inside, and air sample outside, and a carpet dust sample. The lab fees for two air samples and a carpet dust sample are $268. The initial trip inspection is $250, for a total of $518. Each additional air, tape or bulk sample would add $75.
LARGE COMMERCIAL INSPECTIONS:
The base price for larger commercial inspections can vary according to the size and complexity of the project. See the left panel for details.
TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF NORMAL SERVICE AREA:
Air Allergen does inspections throughout Georgia and adjoining states. Travel expense is calculated at $2 per mile for the distance that exceeds 40 miles from Atlanta.
EACH MOLD INSPECTION INCLUDES:
1. Guidelines to interpret the lab analysis for each type of sample.
2. A summary chart of whether each sample results are within or outside of the guidelines.
3. The significance of the sample results.
4. The inspector's observations about each area sampled.
5. Suggestions to improve the inspected areas if needed.
6. Guidance about maintaining future indoor air quality and reduce future mold growth.
7. Concluding remarks and cautions.
8. Information about how the mold sample guidelines were established.
9. Remediation guidance and suggestions when remediation is considered.
10. Studies in support of good indoor air quality.
11. Each report includes one or more microphotographs of what was found in the samples.
The form of the lab report varies according to the type of samples taken. Air samples taken during a typical indoor air quality inspection includes type and quantity of particulate as well as both viable and non-viable mold spores divided into outdoor, indoor/outdoor, and water damage spore types. Carpet dust analysis can provide mold species, a history of intermittent events, and findings of yeast and other organisms that can affect your immune system but don’t show up in air samples. Combining information from different types of samples gives you a more comprehensive understanding of your indoor air quality and the origin of possible health concerns.
to see what is included in a typical mold and air quality inspection report.