to discuss your concerns and schedule an appointment with Air Allergen and Mold Testing.
Air Allergen and Mold Testing’s inspection for mold begins with a phone discussion about the reasons for your concern, any health symptoms,
such as asthma, allergies, headaches or loss of energy;
details about your property; and any unusual events such as odors, visible mold or water intrusion.
How much is a mold inspection for your property can be determined during this discussion.
Air Allergen’s mold inspector begins with a visit to inspect your property. Based on your concerns, air and dust samples are taken during the inspection to determine how much mold is present, where it is present, how mold growth has been influenced by intermittent events, what to do about it, and how to reduce mold growth in the future. Unless otherwise requested, Air Allergen and Mold Testing is most often able to schedule an appointment the same day or within 1 day of your inquiry.
Air Allergen’s Mold Inspection Report
Each mold inspection report includes:
1. Guidelines to interpret the lab analysis for each type of sample;
2. A summary chart of whether each sample results are within or outside of the guidelines;
3. The significance of the sample results;
4. The inspector’s observations about each area sampled;
5. Suggestions to improve the inspected areas if needed;
6. Guidance about maintaining future indoor air quality
and reduce future mold growth;
7. Concluding remarks and cautions;
8. Information about how the mold sample guidelines were established;
9. Remediation guidance and suggestions when remediation is considered;
10. Studies in support of good indoor air quality;
11. Each report includes one or more microphotographs of what was found in the samples.
Georgia Mold Testing Certification
While there is no Atlanta mold inspection or Georgia mold testing certification provided by the city, or state, Air Allergen and Mold Testing has among its employees a Microbiologist, a Chemist, and an Industrial Engineer with college degrees in their respective fields. Our employees have over eighty years of collective experience in mold inspections, sample analysis, remediation training, construction, and disaster recovery to interpret findings and provide guidance information. We are the only mold inspection company in the state with our own lab that tests for mold. Air Allergen and Mold Testing has earned TrustDALE.com’s seven point certification and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, member of the Atlanta Apartment Association and American Industrial Hygiene Association, and participates in the AIHA PATS program to demonstrate proficiency in lab analysis. No other mold inspection company provides so much value at less cost.
to set your appointment to provide you and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing what you can do for a healthier indoor environment.